- 1911 handguns
- Hand Guns
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
High Sale Products
- F.A. Cugir Romanian GP WASR AK-47, 7.62X39 16", 30 Rd Mag $889.99
- SMITH AND WESSON M&P9 M2.0 BLACK 9MM 4.25-INCH 17RD NO THUMB SAFETY $480.00
- 45 Long Colt 255 grain Lead SWC @ 850 fps. 125 rounds. $95.00
- Century Arms RAS47 7.62X39mm AK-47 Semi-Automatic 30rd 16.5″ Rifle $550.00
- 50 Rounds of 7.62x38mm Nagant Ammo by Fiocchi - 97 gr FMJ $34.50
20 Rounds of 9mm Ammo by Federal – Hydra-Shok – 135gr JHP
Manufacturer – Federal
Bullets – 135 grain Hydra Shok jacketed hollow-point (JHP)
Casings – Boxer-primed nickel-plated brass
Hydra-Shock ammunition by Federal is specially designed for personal defense situations. Their low recoil design makes follow-up shots more accurate, and their JHP bullets provide consistent expansion on impact with the target. Put all these features together, and the only question left to ask is, “Why would I choose to load my personal defense handgun with any other round?” These cartridges are 9mm luger rounds, which will happily feed your Glock, Beretta or any other semi-auto Nine mil on the market.
These 9mm Hydra-Shok Low Recoil cartridges weigh in at 135 grains and travel at 1,060 feet per second at the muzzle. They produce 337 foot pounds of energy at point blank, and are cased in nickel-plated boxer-primed brass. They come packaged in a plastic tray of 20 rounds, with a plastic clamshell encasing the tray.