- 1911 handguns
- Hand Guns
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
High Sale Products
- 50 Rounds of .38 Super Ammo by Fiocchi - 129gr FMJ $30.00
- KCI AK-47 7.62 x 39mm 30-Round Magazine MZOO5 $14.99
- 20 Rounds of .300 AAC Blackout Ammo by Prvi Partizan - 125gr FMJ $18.00
- 5 Rounds of 20ga Ammo by Federal - 3/4 ounce Rifled Slug $12.50
- SMITH AND WESSON M&P9 M2.0 BLACK 9MM 4.25-INCH 17RD NO THUMB SAFETY $480.00
These rounds come bulk packed in 20 round boxes. The rounds are Boxer-primed with reloadable brass cases. Muzzle velocity clocks in around 3100fps, with a muzzle energy of 1323 foot-pounds.
Note: This is steel-core ammunition and should not be used on steel targets. It is also 5.56 NATO ammo, so shooters with firearms chambered in .223 Remington should ensure that their weapon is designed to fire higher-pressure 5.56×45 ammo before attempting to use these rounds.
PMC X-TAC ammo is made by the Poongsan Corporation, a manufacturer of ammo for the South Korean military. A longtime producer of NATO-spec ammunition, Poongsan possesses decades of experience in manufacturing ammo. The company makes its own ammo components in order to have maximum quality control throughout the production process. Any ammunition that fails tight tolerances for powder loads is rejected, ensuring that only good rounds reach the end user.