- 1911 handguns
- Hand Guns
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
High Sale Products
- 45 Long Colt 255 grain Lead SWC @ 850 fps. 125 rounds. $95.00
- BROWNING BUCK MARK CONTOUR URX BLACK .22LR 5.5-INCH 10RD $450.00
- New England Firearms Pardner Pump Compact 20 Ga 21 Inch Vent Rib Barrel Blue Finish 3 Inch Chamber Black Synthetic Stock 5 Round $190.00
- BROWNING BAR MK3 $1,200.00
- Magpul PMAG D-50 .308 Win/7.62x51mm 50-Round Drum Magazine
This 55 grain full metal jacket ammunition is manufactured by the Russian company, Tula. What makes this ammunition so affordable is its Berdan primed steel case. This steel casing is not reloadable, but is has proven reliability in AR platform rifles, so no need to worry about sticking cases or failures to fire.
These rounds may also have a zinc plated bullet instead of a copper plated bullet. Tula started using Zinc instead of copper to save additional money, but also because zinc is a soft metal and is supposed to cause less wear on your barrel during high volume firing.